Injectable dermal fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and remove wrinkle. They can be used on a variety of areas including cheek hollows, eye bags ( tear trough) nose to mouth lines, around the mouth and lips, nose , mouth to chin lines and jaw
Dermal Fillers are a popular non-surgical treatment used for softening fine lines and wrinkles. They can also add volume to lips and contour the face
Dermal Fillers are known for delivering outstanding results, after treatment results are visible immediately and last between 6-9 months.
As we age skin begins to sag and fine lines and wrinkles start to appear as underlying collagen and fat begin to break down. Combined with local anaesthetic Dermal Fillers are injected into the skin to pushes out lines from underneath, plumping the skin and allowing it to appear smoother and firmer.
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found throughout our bodies, in our skin, joints, bones and eyes therefore when injected into the skin it is naturally absorbed by the body meaning results appear natural and are not permanent.
Every client has a different vision of what they want their end result to look like. This will be thoroughly discussed prior to any treatment
Dermal Fillers can be slightly uncomfortable depending on the depth on injection needed. However during the preparation of your skin an anaesthetic cream will be applied to the area to aid your comfort, plus most of the Dermal Fillers use have local anaesthetic mixed in with them too to further minimise any discomfort.
After treatment many clients are able to resume their day to day activities immediately, however side-effects from Dermal Filler and common therefore it is imperative to follow all aftercare instructions to obtain maximum results without complications.
• The most common side effects include tenderness,swelling, bruising, pain,redness, discolouration and itching at the injection site. It is recommend to use iced water soaks or ice packs to help reduce swelling. The reactions normally appear shortly after treatment and may last between 7 to 14 days.
• Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration such as, the gym, sauna’s etc for 48 hours as you risk sweating the Dermal Filler out.
• Avoid any form of makeup, Facial or Spa treatment as again this may cause the Dermal Filler to spread causing adverse effects.
• If you determine that the discomfort is severe or if the site gives rise to other conditions, such as oedema or prolonged swelling contact us immediately.
• Most side effects will resolve with time, some side effects may persist longer than 30 days, in this case you are usually referred to your GP whereby antibiotics or steroids may be recommended. The risks associated with Dermal Fillers are low, but it is important to be aware.
Bespoke packages are available and can be discussed at the consultation
Dermal filler price from £150.00 per 1ml